Don’t you love being on the edge of your seat? At Nenagh Arts Centre we guarantee that seat will be safely socially distanced on the opening night of Dromineer Nenagh Literary Festival 2020.
Join us to explore the minds of some of Ireland’s most talented contemporary crime writers Siobhán MacDonald, Catherine Kirwan, Patricia Gibney and Cat Hogan. Get the background story on why we find crime fiction so gripping.
Ticket Entry Only – Tickets on Sale Now at Nenagh Arts Centre – Book Here
Table of four only available to book at the Nenagh Arts Centre events. No single tickets are available.
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used if required in the event of contact tracing.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Each table (of 4) is 2m apart.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – tickets must be purchased prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You’ll be directed to your table by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.