PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination Passports & Identification will be required to attend this event.
Join one of Ireland’s finest writers and journalists Susan McKay for a conversation with novelist and journalist Eimear Ryan about her new book which revisits the protestant population of Northern Ireland 20 years after the Good Friday agreement. The book reveals some surprising aspects of life in Northern Ireland for “ordinary” protestants who feel alienated from traditional politics, many moving away from the old guard in a drive towards a more socially, politically and economically progressive Northern Ireland.
Tickets : €10 Book Here
We’re happy to welcome back our audiences and artists to Nenagh Arts Centre. Below are a number of policies in place for your safety:
- Vaccination Passports & Identification will be required to attend this event.
- The telephone number of the person booking will be used in the event of contact tracing.
- Please do not attend if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Arriving early is advisable to comply with safe social distancing
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory.
- Please use hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- Box office will close at 5pm the day of the event – All phone orders must be collected prior to this.
- There is a one way system in operation within the building.
- You will be directed to your seat by our front of house staff.
- Where possible use e-tickets displayed on your phone.