Novelist Rose Servitova, and costume historian, Melissa Shiels will transport you to the Regency period while you sip tea and eat cake in Ashley Park House.
Can you imagine completing an unfinished Jane Austen manuscript? That’s exactly what Limerick woman Rose Servitova has achieved in ‘The Watsons’. Rose seamlessly picked up the threads where Austen left off over 200 years ago. In a literary triumph, reviewers proclaimed they could not detect where Jane finished and Rose began.
Heritage Expert, Melissa Shiels, will present recreations of the major fashions that were in vogue during the life and times of Jane Austen.
You may also enjoy a stroll in beautiful walled garden and grounds of Ashley Park House.
There will be two performances at 1pm and 4pm.
Assemble 30 minutes before the event.
Tickets €20 – Ticket Entry Only – Tickets on Sale Now at Nenagh Arts Centre – Book Here
Tickets will be available in pairs only for the ‘Tea and Cake with Jane Austen’ event in Ashley Park House.
Responsibilities of Guests at Ashley Park House
We kindly ask you to please reschedule your visit if any of the following applies to you or someone
travelling with you:
- You have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14
- You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or running a fever. Please take your
temperature prior to departing for Ashley Park House. Please seek medical attention and
contact us to reschedule your visit.
- You have a compromised immune system or are considered “high risk”.
- You will not cooperate with the new requirements put in place by public health officials and
Ashley Park House.
- You exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has tested
To help us maintain a safe and sanitised environment, we ask our guests to observe the following
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters apart at all times when in line or waiting.
- Masks are recommended in public areas. Gloves are encouraged and can be worn if
- If you are feeling uncertain, employees will be available to wipe down doorknobs and
other surfaces or objects.
- Wipe down your luggage handles prior to our employees picking it up.
- Sanitise hands prior to entering restaurants, venues and other amenities.
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.